Are you looking for an unforgettable coastal experience? Tenby North Beach in Wales is your ideal destination. Keep reading to discover everything that this stunning beach has to offer.
Things to Do in Tenby North Beach
Tenby North Beach offers a variety of activities for all tastes. Here are some of the best ones:
|Activity||Recommended Number of People||Approximate Price||Location|
|Walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast Path||1-4||Free||Tenby North Beach|
|Visit Tenby Castle||1-6||£5-£10||Tenby|
|Beach Picnic||1-6||Depends on food||Tenby North Beach|
Accommodations Near Tenby North Beach
After a day full of activities, you’ll need a comfortable place to rest. Here are some accommodations near Tenby North Beach:
|Hotel||Number of Stars||Approximate Price||Location||Main Services|
|The Esplanade||4||£100 per night||Tenby||Wi-Fi, Breakfast included, Sea view|
|The Giltar Hotel||3||£90 per night||Tenby||Wi-Fi, Restaurant, Bar|
|Park Hotel Tenby||3||£85 per night||Tenby||Wi-Fi, Pool, Restaurant|
Places of Interest Near Tenby North Beach
Tenby North Beach is not just a stunning beach. Here are some nearby places of interest that you shouldn’t miss:
- Tenby Museum: A local museum full of history and art located at the top of Castle Hill.
- Caldey Island: A peaceful and beautiful island just a short boat ride from Tenby.
- Carew Castle & Tidal Mill: An impressive castle and tidal mill just a short drive away.
Where to Eat at Tenby North Beach
Tenby North Beach is surrounded by excellent dining options where you can taste local delicacies and seafood dishes. Here are some of the best restaurants:
|Restaurant||Cuisine||Approximate Price||Location||Best Dishes|
|Modern British||£20-£40 per person||Tenby||Fresh seafood, Welsh meat pie|
|The Qube Restaurant||International||£10-£25 per person||Tenby||Smoked trout pizza, Quinoa salad|
|The Mooring||British||£10-£25 per person||Tenby||Fish and chips, Lamb and mint pie|
Weather at Tenby North Beach
Tenby North Beach has a mild maritime climate with warm summers and cool winters. The best time to visit is between June and September when the temperatures are warmer and there is less rainfall.
NEW YORK WEATHER
Where is Tenby North Beach and How to Get There?
Tenby North Beach is located in South Wales, near the town of Tenby. Here’s how to get there:
- By car: From Cardiff, take the M4 to Carmarthen, then the A40 to Tenby. The journey takes approximately 2 hours and costs around £20-£30 in fuel.
- By train: From Cardiff, you can take a train to Tenby. The train journey takes about 2 hours and costs £20-£40.