Make the most of your visit to Long Beach in Koh Ngai with our complete guide: activities, accommodation, gastronomy, and useful tips for an unforgettable experience.
What to do in Long Beach, Koh Ngai: Activities for all tastes
Long Beach in Koh Ngai is a charming destination with activities for all tastes. Here are some options to make the most of your visit to Long Beach and its surroundings:
|Activity||Recommended number of people||Approximate price||Location|
|Snorkeling||1-4||$10-30||Long Beach, Koh Ngai|
|Kayaking excursion||1-2||$10-20||Long Beach, Koh Ngai|
|Hiking||1-10||Free||Koh Ngai Trails|
|Visit to other beaches||1-10||Free||Koh Ngai beaches|
Hotels and apartments near Long Beach in Koh Ngai: Accommodation for all budgets
Find the perfect accommodation near Long Beach in Koh Ngai with our comparative table of hotels and apartments in the area:
|Accommodation||Stars||Approximate price||Location||Main services|
|Koh Ngai Resort||3||$50-100||Long Beach, Koh Ngai||Pool, private beach, restaurant, wifi|
|Thapwarin Resort||4||$70-150||Long Beach, Koh Ngai||Spa, restaurant, beach access, wifi|
Places of Interest Near Long Beach in Koh Ngai
Apart from Long Beach, Koh Ngai offers a great variety of places and sites of interest that you can’t miss during your visit:
- Hat Chao Mai Marine National Park: A protected area that houses an incredible marine and terrestrial biodiversity.
- Koh Ngai Beach: Another beautiful beach on the island, ideal for relaxing and enjoying the sun and the sea.
- Island trails: Explore Koh Ngai’s lush vegetation and discover amazing panoramic views.
Where to Eat in Long Beach, Koh Ngai: Enjoy Delicious Thai Cuisine
Discover the best restaurants near Long Beach in Koh Ngai and enjoy delicious Thai cuisine with our comparison table:
|Restaurant||Cuisine Type||Approximate Price||Location||Top Dishes|
|Hilltop Restaurant||Thai and International||$5-15||Long Beach, Koh Ngai||Pad Thai, green curry, pizza|
|Seaview Restaurant||Thai and International||$5-20||Long Beach, Koh Ngai||Fried rice, papaya salad, burger|
Weather in Long Beach, Koh Ngai: When to Visit
The climate in Koh Ngai is tropical, with temperatures that range from 25 to 32 degrees Celsius throughout the year. Humidity is high, especially during the rainy season, which runs from May to October. The best time to visit Long Beach and enjoy outdoor activities is between November and April, when rains are less frequent and the weather is drier.THAILAND WEATHER
Where is Long Beach in Koh Ngai and how to get there
Long Beach is located on the island of Koh Ngai, in the province of Trang, southern Thailand. Below are the most common transportation options to get to Long Beach:
- By boat: Take a boat from the port of Trang or Krabi to Koh Ngai (1.5-3 hours, $20-40 per person, depending on the type of boat).
- By plane: Fly to Trang or Krabi airport and from there take a taxi or bus to the port to take the boat to Koh Ngai.
Useful tips to make the most of Long Beach, Koh Ngai
To make your visit to Long Beach in Koh Ngai unforgettable, consider the following tips:
- Don’t forget your swimsuit and a towel to enjoy the beaches and the sea around Long Beach.
- Wear comfortable and water-resistant footwear, as you will have to walk on sand and rocks in some areas.
- Respect the environment and do not leave trash on the beach or on the island’s trails.
- Remember to bring enough cash, as ATMs and currency exchange facilities may be limited on the island.