La Peñita beach is a great place to spend a day or two. It has everything you could want in a beach town: white sand, blue water and a lively atmosphere. But what makes it really special are all the things that aren’t on most beaches: parasailing, trapeze classes, existential beer tours…. You’ll have a great time at La Peñita if you follow this itinerary!
What to do in La Peñita Beach in Jalisco?
- The beach is the best place to start the day. The sun is shining and the water is warm, so you can swim, sunbathe or just relax. You will also notice that the people who live here are relaxed. They feel good about themselves because they are surrounded by beauty and goodness every day of their lives.
- The boardwalk is a great place to take a stroll, or just sit and watch the sunset over the beach. There are many stores and restaurants along this stretch, as well as street performers to keep you entertained while you wait for your food order at one of the many food stalls.
- After leaving the beach, you can return to the main road and do a little shopping. You’ll find souvenir stores on every corner, selling everything from clothing and accessories to food, art, gifts, toys and games. The main street is where you’ll find the greatest variety of stores, and if you come across an establishment with a line outside (like this one), chances are it sells something really good.
- Parasailing is a great activity to do with the whole family. It allows you to see La Peñita from a totally different perspective and is a fun activity for first time visitors. The views of the beach are spectacular, so don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime experience.
- If you are looking for something to do, you can take beach volleyball lessons with a world champion. It is said that they will teach you everything they know and make sure you are ready to play.
- Wine tasting is an activity that allows you to taste different types of wines, meet the experts and learn more about the production process. In La Peñita de Jaltemba you can find several wine tasting places where you can enjoy a variety of wine tastings and also purchase high quality bottles at a reasonable price.
The Weather at La Peñita Beach in Jalisco
Below you can see the weather forecast at La Peñita Beach in Jalisco:
Webcam of La Peñita Beach in Jalisco
Enjoy this spectacular view of La Peñita beach:
Where is it and how to get to La Peñita Beach in Jalisco?
If you are looking for a fun day at the beach, then La Peñita is the place to go. You can do it in a day, plus there are plenty of food and drink options. You’ll get to know the city, make new friends and have a great time.
Hotels and Apartments near La Peñita Beach.
Find the best lodging deals near La Peñita Beach in Jalisco:
Best Restaurants to eat at La Peñita Beach in Jalisco
The Malecon, or boardwalk, is the ideal place to have lunch. There are many restaurants along this promenade, so you can choose according to your preferences. The Malecon is also an ideal place to watch the sunset after dining nearby. You can also watch the sunrise on Sunday morning from here, when there is less traffic and less people than usual.